La Desembocada Route
La Desembocada RouteAfter of having a brief orientation and process the basic operation of your vehicle. We leave from the main base and we head to the rural locations which there are a lot green areas. We’ll start our magnificent Adventure at “The Desembocada”… We will be passing by a lot of small colonies inhabited with Vallarta’s own residence. We will be crossing the Mascota River and “El Ranchito” is a ranch that offers you the opportunity to appreciate a little bit more about our culture. We will be also passing by some great Arenales, especially to take something to remember. After we will be passing by the “Hacienda Doña Engracia” from hear we will be taking the Tequila Tour, where all the experts will be giving all the information on how to process the product of Tequila. We follow the road and headed to delight your taste buds in the Restaurant “El Güero Palancas” where we will find a variety of sea food dishes… After the group is all satisfied we will be returning to the main base to end the tour. * All food in our restaurants are not included (Bring extra cash).
- Tequila –Tasting
- 16 y/o or older.
- Children under 7 years and older are welcome.
- Driver’s license or picture Id.
- The credit card is the security deposit in case of damage or loss.
- 3 Hours in general.
- * No show, no refund.
MAIN OFFICEMargaritas 211 Col. Villa Las Flores
(In front of the Airport)
Puerto Vallarta, México.
- Check-in, be 30 minutes before your reservation.
- Don’t bring Jewels or valuable things.
- Comfortable clothes (Shirt, pants, blouse, shorts) even bathing suit.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with backache